Dignified Levels of Care
A Nationally Respected and Accredited Continuum in Fort Myers, FL
Our HealthPark Florida campus in beautiful Fort Myers puts a full continuum of care right in the neighborhood where you live: independent and assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitation and long-term care. Our team ranks among the best. That’s not just our opinion; these independent voices confirm it:
- The state of Florida’s health care survey has awarded Cypress Cove an unmatched 5-star rating.
- We are the first community in Florida (and sixth in North America) to receive Person Centered Long Term Care certification and accreditation.
- Holleran, a national research firm, gave The Lodge its “highest honors” rating for service to residents, achieving scores that are significantly above the benchmarks and exceed the 90th percentile nationally. Nine out of ten residents would recommend The Lodge to a friend.
These achievements demonstrate our commitment to proactive wellness, to reducing health and safety risks, to respecting individual and cultural preferences, and to providing the highest quality of care.
Why I love where I live:
“Just the comfort of having all these facilities is priceless.”
– Ronnie Schumacher Hear more!
- Independent Living Apartments and Villas
- Private Apartment Residence Assisted Living at The Inn
- All Private Room Skilled Nursing at The Lodge
- Rehabilitation Services
- Direct Health Care Admissions for Non-Members
Sales Office - for information or to schedule a tour
Resident - to contact a family member or friends
Assisted Living - The Inn at HealthPark Florida
Skilled Nursing - The Lodge at HealthPark Florida
Vendor - for sales inquiries
Careers - for career opportunities
239-425-1638 or click here